Problem in touchpad drivers

varun47

Average
Reaction score
Hi From yesterday iam facing a strange problem in my laptop.
The problem is auto scroll or you can say uncontrollable scroll.
First i thought that this problem is with my touchpad. So i disabled touchpad but still it was scrolling. So it is not because touchpad.

Then i tried to disable keyboard. But i can't disable keyboard. Don't know why but disable button is gray out. Not able to click on disable. Only thing i can do with keyboard is by uninstalling keyboard driver. But i don't wanna uninstall driver.

Please help

varun47

Average
Reaction score
Please Help is there any software that can show which of my keyboard key is continuously pressed that result in auto scroll. There could be a software .

digvijay2505

Average
Reaction score
try restarting your laptop.Is this problem occuring in many software or in just one,please clarify..

Reaction score
That's a virus or a faulty keyboard, must be a virus .. restore the files using windows restore or format and re install windows, the same thing happened to my pc a year ago and reinstalling windows fix the issue

OR

There might be chances for a key is in the continuous pressed state.

Jabong

Junior
Reaction score
If you had created a Windows restore point on date earlier to that on which you are facing scroll problem . You can just restore back . That should fix your problem .

If still issue , you need to reinstall Windows OS (Absolute Solution)

TyagiJi

Talented
Reaction score
check for trozen in your task manager...if you find any unusual task..then stop it and remove from your computer...

manis99

Skilled
Reaction score
Boot to safe mode and see if this problem still present.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !