REDUCE CALL RATE IN AIRTEL LOCAL A2A 10PS AND OTHER AT 30PS

Firoz

Master
Reaction score
Hi friends, I'm sharing you new and latest airtel trick to reduce call rate Local Airtel to Airtel 10p/min, Local Airtel to other 30 p/min and Std Airtel to Airtel or other 40p/min. This trick is 100% working. Tested by me in delhi. This offer for 3 months.

Steps to use this trick

1. Send a sms PORT Your no. to 1900. i.e, PORT 9999999999 to 1900.
2. After that you will receive two sms that Your unique porting ID is .............. and the expiry date is ../../.... and You would have received the unique porting code on your mobile, please save the same for future reference. We would get in touch with you shortly.,
3. After that they will call you within 24 hrs.
4. They ask you that Why You leaving airtel, Do you leave airtel now and in future etc then You ask that No I am not leaving airtel. They ask you, We have a offer for you that Local Airtel to Airtel 10p/min, Local Airtel to other 30 p/min and Std Airtel to Airtel or other 40p/min.. Does I activate this offer. You ask ya activate this. Now disconnect call Your offer will be activate within 72 hrs.
Enjoy guys This trick is tested by me before 2 days. :cool:

deepanshu

Beginner
Reaction score
Bro the trick is not working for me. Do you think its bcoz my sim is just one months old...

Firoz

Master
Reaction score
deepanshu said:
Bro the trick is not working for me. Do you think its bcoz my sim is just one months old...
Now this trick no more working so mods or admin lock this topic.