reliance double ur data with vpn

luvtricks

Junior
Reaction score
here is the genuine reliance working trick which is working fine in wb.
users of other state can recharge a small net pack and can try
[glow=red,2,300]only the data will get doubled[/glow] i.e by this vpn ur data will be deducted half time of its consumption.
if the data is 2g then ur speeed will be 2g only and if its 3g data then ur speed will be of 3g.
by this trick only data increases not speed.
both screen shot and file are below

the users with 40+ post will only get password rest will not so users less than dont waste ur time+

:dance :dance :dance

other state users can try and reply so that others can check whether its working in thier state or not
if woking please like the topic and hit thanks

VDG

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score

dheeruchic

Learner
Reaction score
"luvtricks said:
here is the genuine reliance working trick which is working fine in wb.
users of other state can recharge a small net pack and can try
[glow=red,2,300]only the data will get doubled[/glow] i.e by this vpn ur data will be deducted half time of its consumption.
if the data is 2g then ur speeed will be 2g only and if its 3g data then ur speed will be of 3g.
by this trick only data increases not speed.
both screen shot and file are below

the users with 40+ post will only get password rest will not so users less than dont waste ur time+

:dance :dance :dance

other state users can try and reply so that others can check whether its working in thier state or not
if woking please like the topic and hit thanks

dont know what is ur VPN....butI hv been using this half data consumtion through my old reliance VPN trick...n u all knw abt tht trick.....was one of d most successful trick of tht time....n still working for me....say giving me double data....since tht trick got blocked.......anyhow....... Lemme check ur trick too....... PM ME D PASS :)

dheeruchic

Learner
Reaction score
this is the same hexvpn trick which I hv bn using....anyhow nice post for those who didn't knw this one

luvtricks

Junior
Reaction score
"dheeruchic said:
this is the same hexvpn trick which I hv bn using....anyhow nice post for those who didn't knw this one
thanks for ur feedback from which state are u.........?

luvtricks

Junior
Reaction score
"dheeruchic said:
thanks for ur feedback from which state are u.........?