Reliance New 3G Trick [Not Vpn]

Rastinder

Master
Reaction score
HI DIGITALJANTA,

I m back with new Reliance unlimited 3g downloading trick based on Twitter****** This trick is founded by me and tested by me in Jharkhand and jammu Circle ..........
Follow This Steps:-
Use apn which is working fine in your area in jharkhand "Smartwap" is working fine and also working in delhi and jammu i am telling where me and my friends checked this trick.........
try in zero bal if nt work than use small data pack or main balance...
1. first you activate twitter service in your
reliance sim (its free of cost)
2. for activate your twitter service send sms at
ACT TWITTER to 53739.
3.u will get confmation sms after some time.
4.now connect with apn which is working on ur state for jharkhand Smartwap is working......iF nt working thn use rcomwap apn....
[HIDE=600]5.set proxy:-m.twitter.com n port:-80 for example given in Pic 1 and pic 2...[/HIDE]
6. visit any site n enjoyyyy......
*Note:- This trick is working on both Pc (U MUST OFF ALL UR AUTO MATIC UPDATES IN PC) supports utorrent and mobile i m sure...
I think this trick is working all over india pls try and specify ur state in comment......

HERE IS THE SCREEN SHOT OF THE SETTING IN FIREFOX

AND HERE IS THE SETTING FOR IDM

AND HERE IS THE PROOF OF THIS TRICK BUT SPEED IS SLOW IN JAMMU BUT FAST IN OTHER STATES.IN JAMMU THERE IS NETWORK PROBLEM!!!

IT SUPPORTS TORRENT ALSO IF YOU DO THE SAME SETTING THERE!!! :troll5:

BUDDHI

Skilled
Reaction score
Bro what's the use of hidden code u have revealed ur trick in those ss

AKASH86

Master
Reaction score
HI DIGITALJANTA,

I m back with new Reliance unlimited 3g downloading trick based on Twitter****** This trick is founded by me and tested by me in Jharkhand and jammu Circle ..........
Follow This Steps:-
Use apn which is working fine in your area in jharkhand "Smartwap" is working fine and also working in delhi and jammu i am telling where me and my friends checked this trick.........
try in zero bal if nt work than use small data pack or main balance...
1. first you activate twitter service in your
reliance sim (its free of cost)
2. for activate your twitter service send sms at
ACT TWITTER to 53739.
3.u will get confmation sms after some time.
4.now connect with apn which is working on ur state for jharkhand Smartwap is working......iF nt working thn use rcomwap apn....
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
6. visit any site n enjoyyyy......
*Note:- This trick is working on both Pc (U MUST OFF ALL UR AUTO MATIC UPDATES IN PC) supports utorrent and mobile i m sure...
I think this trick is working all over india pls try and specify ur state in comment......

HERE IS THE SCREEN SHOT OF THE SETTING IN FIREFOX

AND HERE IS THE SETTING FOR IDM

AND HERE IS THE PROOF OF THIS TRICK BUT SPEED IS SLOW IN JAMMU BUT FAST IN OTHER STATES.IN JAMMU THERE IS NETWORK PROBLEM!!!

IT SUPPORTS TORRENT ALSO IF YOU DO THE SAME SETTING THERE!!! :troll5:
BRO RIM NEVER CONNECT HERE IN ZERO BALANCE......IF USE WITH DAT PACK ,DAT DEDUCT OR NOT?

$oMu

Talented
Reaction score
bro pm me this trick...or lessen down the count post.

BUDDHI

Skilled
Reaction score
If getting any error then use apn - smartwap or rcomwap and type the proxy carely
Bro i know that which APN I have to use and how to use It is not working here in w.b so wb users don't waste time

Ethan.mackloy

Master
Reaction score
its better to use another reliance direct trick, which already posted in dm.
only data pack required nothing else

AKASH86

Master
Reaction score
TO CALL CC REPLIED U HAV TO USE RS 37 RECHARGE TO ACTIVATE FACEBOOK,TWITTER PACK UNLIMITED....

luv

Skilled
Reaction score
Bro i think realiance is not working in m.p so this is not good for mp.users

R$K

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks man its 1000% working for me. Like Added...:dance2::dance2:

BlueBird

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Cover your 1 ss with hide code too :P IF you Really want to share with limited members else its upto you :dance:

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !