Solve JIO calling network busy issue

pratyushasu

Learner
Reaction score
Hey guyz as we know that jio is alternative of awesomeness but companies like airtel voda idea etc who are afraid of jio are not connecting calls to their operating towers
SO HERE IS A SERIOUS TRICK/THREATNING TO THESE LOOTING COMPANIES
LETS COME TO THE POINT
1 call the customer care 198 and
2 when representative joins you
Then tell him that jio users are not able to connect to my number how pathetic service is of you guys
3 then the representative will say that the problem is from jio side not their (this is not true they are taking revenge from jio )
4 tell the representative that u want to port your number to jio cause ur frnz have jio and you also wanna port
SEE THE REACTION THE PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED IN 2 DAYS ONLY
LETS teach THE LOOTERS THEY HAVE LOOTED YS FOR YEARS ITS OUR TURN NOW SO PLAY THE GAME

Last edited:

Rasminchoudhury

Average
Reaction score
Mera Mobile Moto g 3rd gen me call karta hu aur pura network ud jata h 3 4 second me bhi aa jata h please help me

Rock$p

Skilled
Reaction score
it will not solve the problem .. because If I call to a new number with my JIO then how can I be sure that receiver have already unlocked from their operator side?

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This is not feasible solution. Not everyone is going to call customer care to unlock his number. Better way is everyone switch to JIO. Then only other telecom companies like Airtel, Vodafone, Idea etc companies learn the lesson.

Wrove

Skilled
Reaction score
This is not feasible solution. Not everyone is going to call customer care to unlock his number. Better way is everyone switch to JIO. Then only other telecom companies like Airtel, Vodafone, Idea etc companies learn the lesson.
Good Solution
"A Better Solution For Better Future" -Wrove ;)

raguram

Average
Reaction score
If the line is busy ,the line will be connected on trying for the third time .it works for me

daman143m

Junior
Reaction score
Everything is solved but disconnection problem is still there. 30mins and end.

TheBatman

Average
Reaction score
wow....damn thread...everybody knows airtel voda is not supporting jio...so everyone will face this issue till the issues between these companies wont get solved

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !