top 12 cool and funny hacks for google

prabal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
1. Google gravity

Open google.com, Type Google Gravity in the search box and click on I’m feeling Lucky button.Feel the effect of gravity on google. All page components will fall down due to gravity.

2. Epic Google

Open google.com, Type Epic Google in the search box and click on I’m feeling Lucky button. Each component on the page will start growing bigger and bigger.

3. Google Hacker

Open google.com, Type Google Hacker in the search box and click on I’m feeling Lucky button. How google will look if it was made by a hacker.

4. Annoying Google

Open google.com, Type Annoying Google in the search box and click on I’m feeling Lucky button.

5. Meaning Of Search For Google

Open google.com, Type search in the search box and click on I’m feeling Lucky button.

6. Loneliest Number

Open google.com, Type loneliest number in the search box and click on Search button. Find out which number is the loneliest number according to google.

7. Meaning Of Recursion

Open google.com, Type Recursion in the search box and click on search button. You can notice Did You Mean: Recursion text on top of results and it is recursively linked to the same page.

8. Google Loco

Open google.com, Type Google loco in the search box and click on I’m feeling Lucky button.

9. The number of horns on a unicorn

Open google.com, Type number of horns on a unicorn in the search box and click on search button.

10. Chuck Norris

Open google.com, Type Find Chuck Norris in the search box and click on I’m feeling Lucky button. Google won’t search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don’t find Chuck Norris, he finds you.

11. make your own google logo
Use this site to make your own Google style logo….
http://googleloco.info/

12.go to google.com type in ‘lol limewire’ and hit im feeling lucky. hilarious.

13.go to google an type tilt , then press i  am feeling lucky button

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Akpb

Average
Reaction score
old but new to our forum nice share buddy