UNBLOCK YOUR BLOCKED AIRTEL SIMS FOR FREE INTERNET JUNE 2012

Firoz

Master
Reaction score
Tricks to unblock your airtel blocked sim card
If you used more than 300 MB?s , if your sim is blocked for use any new tricks for using free Internet , than now again reactivate your blocked sim to able to try new tricks on your airtel sim. :cool:

just follow the steps to unblock your sim :be happy:

Now you have to activate Rs. 5 Gprs Plan for 1 Day and after Activating it , on the same day , i.e. , before your validity of this 1 day Gprs Plan gets over ,
you go some other state and consume some MB?s in other State and than come back to your own state after the validity of that Gprs Plan expires , i.e. , on the next Day !!
When you will come back to your own State , you will now notice that now you can Browse and Download Unlimited even at zero balance and now many of the free websites that have been blocked by have been opened again !!
Now you can also Download Unlimited with no limit of 300 MB?s and also you can apply all hosts or real hosts hacks in your Handlers !!
:cool: :enjoying: :be happy:

Akpb

Average
Reaction score
no but someone on of frnd said and hav you treid it?

Firoz

Master
Reaction score
no bro but try. it will take two days to unblock sim. in second day it will unblocked read carefully post otherwise i will try it within 3 days i thought anybody's blocked sim get unblocked when anybody try it :cool:

rehaaan

Beginner
Reaction score
bro state to state travel karne mein jo kharch hoga utne mein naya sim aa jayega...koi aur trick batao

Akpb

Average
Reaction score
rehaaan said:
bro state to state travel karne mein jo kharch hoga utne mein naya sim aa jayega...koi aur trick batao
bro only english allowed

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
rehaaan said:
Thats A Nice Thing You Pointed Out Bro...Good Presence Of Mind :)
and WE ARE WAITING FOR THE CONFIRMATION FOR HINDI LANGUAGE AND IF IT GET ACCEPTED THAN EVERYONE CAN USE ENG AND HINDI WHICH ONE SUITS BETTER FOR THEM :)

rehaaan

Beginner
Reaction score
bro...dis trick z nt applicable 4 most of the persons...including me...so plz post some alternative....

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
rehaaan said:
bro...dis trick z nt applicable 4 most of the persons...including me...so plz post some alternative....
I Know This Bro...But Till Now There Is No Such Trick Which Unblock Your Sim...
Your Sim Will Be Unblocked Automatically...

deepanshu

Beginner
Reaction score
rehaaan said:
Rehaan bro first deactivate your 3g account and call the customer care to manually set your sim to 3g, in 4 hours your sim will be unblocked:-)

Or

If you are willing to spend some money then recharge your account with rs.5 2g data pack or any other data pack either 2g or 3g. I tried it successfully. Give it a try.

Note:You would have to deactivate 3g before activating any 2g pack.

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
deepanshu said:
rehaaan said:
Rehaan bro first deactivate your 3g account and call the customer care to manually set your sim to 3g, in 4 hours your sim will be unblocked:-)

Or

If you are willing to spend some money then recharge your account with rs.5 2g data pack or any other data pack either 2g or 3g. I tried it successfully. Give it a try.

Note:You would have to deactivate 3g before activating any 2g pack.

EVERYONE SHOULD GIVE IT A TRY ATLEAST AND REPLY IF ITS WORKING OR NOT...