Unlock Any CDMA Modem With This Trick Easily!

A

Ankit Verma

Hi Friends,
I know its very difiiculty to unlock cdma modems as compared to gsm modem so here i am posting a trick to unlock your CDMA modem Easily.After Unlocking u can use any cdma sim like reliance cdma,mts,etc in your modem and connect to the internet.
So here's the steps-
1.The CDMA modem is configured as non ruim. it also has the capability to work as ruim. so you just need to enable the ruim feature in your modem. (ruim= removable user identity module)
2.First of all you have to download the cdma workshop software.Download From http://www.mediafire.com/?achwf7am4isukee. (or Google it & download)
3.You must disable your antivirus while trying to unlock CDMA modem because the cdma workshop software here will be considered as a virus by most of the antivirus software's, Don't worry this is not a virus infected file if you have doubt you can scan your pc after unlocking your modem, i assure there will be no problem.
4.After disabling antivirus run the cdma workshop Software that you download just now.
5.In the common port drop down list select the common port of your modem.
6.Click on connect , wait for the modem to connect.
7.After the modem is successfully connected select the security tab and select spc. input 000000 in the box click spc and click send.
8.It will show a message as spc accepted.
9.Now select the “other” tab and in the ruim select ruim only and click on the send button. this makes your non ruim to ruim.
10.Now you have successfully unlocked your modem free of cost.
11.Now you can delete the cdma workshop and enable your antivirus. and insert any cdma sim into your modem and change the apn settings and connect to internet.

*If you are facing any kind of problems unlocking your CDMA modem then please comment here.
I hope you Enjoyed this Trick.:dance2:

Last edited by a moderator:

VICTOR

Learner
Reaction score
Is it work with aircel E303S huawei datacard? If yes then

VICTOR

Learner
Reaction score
Its aircel bro... Then what it means... Its locked so that we can't use anyother operator... So what it means?

A

Ankit Verma

"VICTOR said:
Its aircel bro... Then what it means... Its locked so that we can't use anyother operator... So what it means?
bro your modem is a GSM modem so this trick will not work on it you can use Nokia PC suite trick to use any sim on it.

Firoz

Master
Reaction score
"rexy said:
Unlock any kind of GSM modem such as Huawie, Micromax, ZTE, Reliance, etc download the link from attachment text file
Hey dont give surveys link. Read rules before posting. Surveys link not allowed.

A

Ankit Verma

"rexy said:
Unlock any kind of GSM modem such as Huawie, Micromax, ZTE, Reliance, etc download the link from attachment text file
don't spam this thread...This thread is about cdma modem unlocking.
so discuss about cdma modem unlocking trick only in this thread.
And if you want to share your own gsm modem unlocking trick then post new thread.
And don't give survey links.:mad:

Mohit1034

Junior
Reaction score
bro i hve a MTS ZTE modem hw to unlock n change the deskboard ?/

Mike

Capable
Reaction score
I have mts mblaze....it is a cdma modem..will it work for me....i don't know anything about unlocking.

Mike

Capable
Reaction score
And what to do if i want to use it with MTS again. o_O

Shubhamalive

Talented
Reaction score
"VICTOR said:
Yes it will work for you, as CDMA workshop is more better than DC Unlocker, but there are chances of loosing your IMEI if you use CDMA workshop