Voda Delhi Trick June-2014

RacingDna

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi DJ members ,

after a long time i m posting the trick

This trick is working from last many months , i thought all knows about it , but i found that there are many members who don't know about this trick so here i m posting the same for our members . this Trick is confirmed working by me , and m using it from last 3 months

[HIDE=150]
This trick is working with Vnap net buster and its a BQ trick ,

it supports only download , so use this trick for download purpose only
vnap config is provided in the download link
[/HIDE]

Download

RacingDna

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks u r gifted with warning points :drinks:

Reason is :

1. u have posted handler Trick and this is not the handler trick
2. i have checked download details , at this time my file is not downloaded by any one , so u r posting here without checking my file , so u actully did not know what the my trick is then also u have replied in my thread like this

Rastinder

Master
Reaction score
Thanks u r gifted with warning points :drinks:

Reason is :

1. u have posted handler Trick and this is not the handler trick
2. i have checked download details , at this time my file is not downloaded by any one , so u r posting here without checking my file , so u actully did not know what the my trick is then also u have replied in my thread like this
lolz so what's this

[HIDE=700]
This trick is working with Vnap net buster and its a BQ trick ,
it supports only download , so use this trick for download purpose only
vnap config is provided in the download link
[/HIDE]

read this then talk to me

RacingDna

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
lolz so what's this

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

read this then talk to me

i have 3 Bq which is working perfactly with the delhi and voda sim , do u know which bq is posted in vnap config???

bina kucch jane spamm mat kro thread me , firse warning milegi , batter way is that without checking anything dont post stupid replies like this , batter is that if u dont have idea or have any query then first discuss it with thread owner regarding it in pm and then post your replies in the thread ,

newbie jaisa behaviour dikh rha he tumhara :lol: :rofl:

Priyan$hu

Master
Reaction score
Hi DJ members ,

after a long time i m posting the trick

This trick is working from last many months , i thought all knows about it , but i found that there are many members who don't know about this trick so here i m posting the same for our members . this Trick is confirmed working by me , and m using it from last 3 months

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Download
Posst in premium also .. Plz !

DooMLoRD

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Kisi ko trick nahi milege....bus jo milega wo dna ko survey ae paisa milega aur kya
he is a premium+co-admin
he can post surveys..
he can give warnings..
and ohh.. he can also BAN anyone....
So,,be careful while posting in hindi+useless comment

Suprotim

Talented
Reaction score
What should I do to capture download link..?
Hv to use paid..?
Thn wht is d use bro..?
Plz post surfing trick also..

BlockBuster

Learner
Reaction score
he is a premium+co-admin
he can post surveys..
he can give warnings..
and ohh.. he can also BAN anyone....
So,,be careful while posting in hindi+useless comment
I know everything and I also knows that he xan post on survey but I was just asking why he posted on survey there is a reason for that and the reason is to earn money too much money and dont be think I m scared of thia guy and frm u

dearajay

Capable
Reaction score
Dont u understand he is premium and he want to earn money
he has paid for premium to earn money even u can do so......hope it is clear to you now....

DooMLoRD

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I know everything and I also knows that he xan post on survey but I was just asking why he posted on survey there is a reason for that and the reason is to earn money too much money and dont be think I m scared of thia guy and frm u
hey buddy
u said
Kisi ko trick nahi milege....
So i was just telling you not to spam on the thread..
trick might be working or not but this doesn't mean that you could screw anyone's thread by posting negative comments..
it's upto you..if you want to download the trick you are welcome otherwise "sweat it out"..

BlockBuster

Learner
Reaction score
hey buddy
u said

So i was just telling you not to spam on the thread..
trick might be working or not but this doesn't mean that you could screw anyone's thread by posting negative comments..
it's upto you..if you want to download the trick you are welcome otherwise "sweat it out"..
OK THANKS FOR YOUR OPINION.BUT YOU KNOW HE IS PREMIUM AND HE CAN POST ON SURVEYS AND HE PAID FOR THAT.AND YOU DID N'T PAID AND HE IS A SENIOR MEMBER ALSO.IT'S YOUR CHOICE THAT YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD FROM SURVEY OR NOT.

NOT ONE IS FORCING YOU TO DO THAT.

DooMLoRD

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
OK THANKS FOR YOUR OPINION.BUT YOU KNOW HE IS PREMIUM AND HE CAN POST ON SURVEYS AND HE PAID FOR THAT.AND YOU DID N'T PAID AND HE IS A SENIOR MEMBER ALSO.IT'S YOUR CHOICE THAT YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD FROM SURVEY OR NOT.

NOT ONE IS FORCING YOU TO DO THAT.
Seriously bro ..
I was Telling the same thing earlier and you now you giving those same words of knowledge BACK TO ME..
I don't get that..
plzz leave this
I THINK YOU GET IT NOW IN YOUR UNDERSTANDING...

AJIT DAGAR

Capable
Reaction score
i think this trick only working in gujrat amd maharasta so please mention the states where its working... because most of user waste money in this trick....

3n3rg1c

Average
Reaction score
@OP why is this thread sticky (no Offence) I mean no tricks need to be sticky as they are not going to work lifetime.. Sticky must be some thing which would last long very very long..

$nydv$

Junior
Reaction score
if possible pm me..i have delhi voda sim..already tried to do fileice surveys not successful..

teees

Beginner
Reaction score
bro can u pm me this trick survey complete nhi ho raha

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !