what is deep web ? Is it safe to browse the dark web in india ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xshadowx

Average
Reaction score
But what is dark net?
illegal market , hidden on internet , u can buy guns ,drugs, and any thing u want which u cannot get easilyanywhere.. but its 200% risk.
[DOUBLEPOST=1470372453,1470372381][/DOUBLEPOST]
yes...tor browser...no issue
tor is not fully secured, govt can track ur ip from tor also, so dont get misunderstood that tor is fully secured. its not.

dearajay

Capable
Reaction score
illegal market , hidden on internet , u can buy guns ,drugs, and any thing u want which u cannot get easilyanywhere.. but its 200% risk.
tor is not fully secured, govt can track ur ip from tor also, so dont get misunderstood that tor is fully secured. its not.
with this thought, nothing is secure....everything can be tracked.

sasuke__uchiha

Talented
Reaction score
It is a place where u can easily get access to things that are generally not available to us because of the various protocols governing the internet.
Use Tor browser to get access to it, well for security concerns we can say nothing on the web is safe but Tor has one of the best technique to keep your identity safe.

nnn929883

Junior
Reaction score
Bro deep web is the dark side of internet where all the illegal activities takes place... This deep web data has +300tb more data than Google.
Illegal activities like:-
Drug selling, guns selling, countries membership, ************ girls ordering, smartphone and electronic gadgets at low prices ie black, hacked credit/debit card with real money selling at low prices and much more u can't imagine....
All the transactions are done by transferring Bitcoin(digital currency) under a highly secured method(must to gain knowledge), but u can't trust anyone here... Either u get your product or not....

There is no problem if u surf deep web only to see content until u make a transaction.... U will only get in trouble if u participate here for something u buy or sell because developed countries like usa, Russia uses anti hackers to track u and give details to their police so they can capture u... But this needs very much hard work and knowledge for them.... As they are get rewarded around 20k $ for one person...

Here all the URLs ends with .onion and domain names have hexa-decimal content.

Bro no problem to surf but for safety do not buy or sell here.. only if u know using socks properly...

U can tunnel to deep web using tor....

All this which I posted is my own knowledge collected from diff sources do like please..
U know this is AMAZON market of deep web....
[DOUBLEPOST=1470969445,1470969195][/DOUBLEPOST]
U man correctly right
[DOUBLEPOST=1470969643][/DOUBLEPOST]
with this thought, nothing is secure....everything can be tracked.
Before using deep web.... People masters in their skills for atleast one year... Still they get caught.... Anti hackers chutiye ni behte hote....

thunderhawk

Capable
Reaction score
I would suggest someone wishing to explore the dark web to be doubly vigilant, protect your identity or atleast try to at all costs and not to indulge in things/acts contrary to the laws of the land. Even with multiple layers of security your identity can be easily compromised as no one will take the fall for you. Having said that, dark web can be FUN! VPN+SOCKS+TOR is the bare minimum in my opinion.

Raju_curious9

Beginner
Reaction score
Just like, how Elliot hacked that cafe guy in mr.robot season 01 episode 01.

asssh

Average
Reaction score
Bro deep web is the dark side of internet where all the illegal activities takes place... This deep web data has +300tb more data than Google.
Drug selling, guns selling, countries membership, ************ girls ordering, smartphone and electronic gadgets at low prices ie black, hacked credit/debit card with real money selling at low prices and much more u can't imagine....
All the transactions are done by transferring Bitcoin(digital currency) under a highly secured method(must to gain knowledge), but u can't trust anyone here... Either u get your product or not....

There is no problem if u surf deep web only to see content until u make a transaction.... U will only get in trouble if u participate here for something u buy or sell because developed countries like usa, Russia uses anti hackers to track u and give details to their police so they can capture u... But this needs very much hard work and knowledge for them.... As they are get rewarded around 20k $ for one person...

Bro no problem to surf but for safety do not buy or sell here.. only if u know using socks properly...

All this which I posted is my own knowledge collected from diff sources do like please..
U man correctly right
Before using deep web.... People masters in their skills for atleast one year... Still they get caught.... Anti hackers chutiye ni behte hote....
Thanx, like added.
I got some IU

U man correctly right
Thanx, like added.
Gained some knowledge about it.

Petus

Learner
Reaction score
It's not the first time I am hearing about that deep web or dark web or dark net, what is it actually? How to get traffic from here and so on, care to share all that with me or not? It's kinda impossible I would say entirely. We need to get on track here it seems.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !