• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

    > More than 2000+ active users per day.

    > You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

    > You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

    > Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

    Join Us Free

which 3g data card is better

Status
Not open for further replies.

abcdnitin

Beginner
Messages
16
Reaction score
1
please suggest some 3g dongles for me. i'm looking for 7.2mbpb and unlocked

unlocked zte k3770-z is there on ebay for rs.998 only any known issues with it

thanks for any suggestions.
 
G

Goku

Guest
Ya defiantly nice one, 21.6 Mbps HSDPA support thats great :) but most network currently provides 7.2 Mbps speed only.
 

Sumir

Capable
Messages
377
Reaction score
32
"Goku said:
Ya defiantly nice one, 21.6 Mbps HSDPA support thats great :) but most network currently provides 7.2 Mbps speed only.
Its Supports only upto 7.2 Mbps downloading......I guess:o
 

Sumir

Capable
Messages
377
Reaction score
32
"abcdnitin said:
please suggest some 3g dongles for me. i'm looking for 7.2mbpb and unlocked

unlocked zte k3770-z is there on ebay for rs.998 only any known issues with it

thanks for any suggestions.
Micromax Devices are Also very good with Perfomance ....I think you alsoo check for some micromax data card Like.. MMX353G ;;

It support calling also...:o
 

abcdnitin

Beginner
Messages
16
Reaction score
1
"Sumir said:
Micromax Devices are Also very good with Perfomance ....I think you alsoo check for some micromax data card Like.. MMX353G ;;

It support calling also...:o
thanks bro:)
 

raj1126

Beginner
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
"abcdnitin said:
thanks, nice deal.
when do u think there will be 21.6 Mbps 3g in india?
i'll buy this real soon
Reliance already have 28 mbps network (alteast in Jodhpur, i can say). I used to have E1750, it was nicely build and solid material. Now i have E355. it also very good and have WiFi capability too. If you are looking for 7.2 mbps modem, than i would suggest E1750.
Thanks
 

adam

Beginner
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
"abcdnitin said:
please suggest some 3g dongles for me. i'm looking for 7.2mbpb and unlocked

unlocked zte k3770-z is there on ebay for rs.998 only any known issues with it

thanks for any suggestions.
 

adam

Beginner
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
"abcdnitin said:
please suggest some 3g dongles for me. i'm looking for 7.2mbpb and unlocked

unlocked zte k3770-z is there on ebay for rs.998 only any known issues with it

thanks for any suggestions.
E1731
 

Firoz

Master
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
113
i also want to buy dongle but i want like 21 mbps or 28 mbps. Tell me which modem and model has 21 mbps or 28 mbps and thats will easy to unlock also.
 

anishkrsuman

Junior
Messages
148
Reaction score
7
"Firoj said:
i also want to buy dongle but i want like 21 mbps or 28 mbps. Tell me which modem and model has 21 mbps or 28 mbps and thats will easy to unlock also.
check out this one
Huawei E353

[/quote]
 

rakesh ji

Learner
Messages
89
Reaction score
2
I somewhere read that airtel usb dongles are good as they support all type of communications as video call , ussd etc and good servers
 

Anonymous

Skilled
Messages
629
Reaction score
35
you can also go with lava dongles .but listen buy through internet because there you can buy at lo price as one of my friend done.
 

Anonymous

Skilled
Messages
629
Reaction score
35
one more option here you will answer by people which they bought their on modem so just go to the vendor or go to any site and see the specifications yourself.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top