Who is behind the Tata Docomo VPN's blocked!!!

Shubhamalive

Talented
Reaction score
Owener of a fake website http://www.Internettricktool.net is still selling all company tricks @ Rs.500/each. But if you purchase it, you will not receive any VPN/Trick/Software, your calls and mails will not be answered. He is making a Huge money by frauding people online by the name of free internet software's.
Coming to my main point , he is the one who reported Tata Docomo about the open post 9201 which is blocked now, he sent me the SS of his mail which he sent to all official emails of tata docomo. His YouTube accounts also gets suspended due to these violations, i am also providing link to some of his complaints below.
His aim behind reporting Tata Docomo was not to show his Gandhigiri, it was to get a job in tata docomo Technical department (see SS)
So if you ever saw any of his video or any other info, just ignore it. cause you might be his next victim.
Some Complaints:
For more just Google his name, mobile number, email etc.... You will get more.

His Details:-

Name: Arslaan Ali OR Amir Khan
email: [email protected]
Mobile: 1) 9044285316, 2) 9829120883
City: Rajasthan
YouTube: 1) beautifulsecrets143, 2) GetArslaaN
Bank Name: ICICI BANK LTD
Branch name: JHALAWAR
a/c No: 686501431712
IFSC: ICIC0000435.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Shubhamalive

Talented
Reaction score
"zeeshan said:
this is so worsened with why you get agree with them, if any tricks work then you will get this trick on this digitaljanta.in

we are daily checking tricks like proxy and vpn. and much more
Actually he is pretendin to have DNS tunnelling tricks so he mailed tata docomo to get ports trick closed, he is such a bastard

Shubhamalive

Talented
Reaction score
"Coolboyuser said:
WTF??? now i cant use tata docomo internet,,,,,,,,, as it is blocked
True man he is MAD, a syco. And he has reported on 7-Sept, and port blocked on 28-sep @ 12:32 AM,
docomo took 20 days for that, he just reported within few days of port opened.....

K

kaushal

yaaaaaar....such me ye sabse bada chutiya hai world me......................logo ko ek dusre ki madad krni chahiye taaki .....frndship badhe aur jaan pehchaan..............

but ye mother f##ker........sale ne company ko bataya to chalo chutiya panti ki ,,,,,,,,but bataya to kis liye job ke liye...............never trust on him guysss......he ate my 1500/- rs

S

soheb jindani

friends.
agar ye firse aisa karega to kya karenge yaar humare liye to sab trick bandh ho jayegi na........

oct ki vodafone ki trick aayi vo sab jagah abhi post ki gay he youtube me 3 video bhi he agar ye bhi bandh karva diya to sale ne kya karenge kuch socho yaar isse bachne ka.....................

K

kaushal

:troll:
hmmmm......soheb bhai kya kiya jaye......chalo saath me chalte hai rajsthaan and arslaan ki baja kr aate hai:assassin:

R

Ratnadeep

i know this man he selling own software.use pata lag gaya tha ki mere wali trick he chal rahe hai per our member ne trick dhund li thi.per usne socha ki yaha free me mil rahe hai to meri wali trick koin lylanga.to usene ya trick block karva di hai.aur wo new trick bana raha honga abhi.tata docomo wali nahe dekhte.

luv

Skilled
Reaction score
dont post any port or local port openly in the wall keep in zip file with password protect...........................its good for all the friend ..........

prabal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
well guys u mustn't use SUCH kind of words .........
i know that u all are angry at him but don't ________

i also want to do that but such kind of words aren't allowed..............

prabal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
vaise iski website to bilkul genuine lag rhi hai............thik ppc sites ki tarah............

prabal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
@ kaushal bro, u can also try the toll free no. of indian cyber crime
Indian Cyber Crime Phone Number : 1800 209 6789

sasuke__uchiha

Talented
Reaction score
"prabal said:
@ kaushal bro, u can also try the toll free no. of indian cyber crime
Indian Cyber Crime Phone Number : 1800 209 6789
sry bro comment edited

Y

yashrajvk

ha uyse mery u tbe ki vedo flag ker di thi pd proxey ki thi mne es site per naya hun
and i in the project
how to scan outbound ports!!
for free internet?? do resarch on it if any one found any port pleas tell us!!!