Why ShoutBox is removed from DJ

T@run

Master
Reaction score
Hello All
ShoutBox Has been Removed From DJ...
Now How We can Interact with Other members....

ShoutBox is the nice thing that we can know other members by using this and tell u the truth that i almost spent maximum time in shout box and read and share my views in shoutbox...

please Admin of DJ Put it back in DigitalJanta.
:troll7::troll3:

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We understand the usage of shoutbox, we have planned something good for DJ. We will collect some data this month if we see some changes like positive then no shoutbox, if negative we will put shoutbox back.

Use forum like internet help, Discuss anything etc to interact with other members, it will also increase your post counts.

ILU

Talented
Reaction score
This is What Dj has 2 do earlier....
This is all about To gather more and more traffic ...
To Run Dj successfully...
Enjoy !

Robin Hood

Average
Reaction score
i cant imagine this site without shoutbox
now this forum is just like other forums
there will be very less interaction b/w members
which i think leads to less sharing of tricks....

Nikunj

Capable
Reaction score
bro removing shout will not lead DJ and it also results in less traffic.............

jackson beno

Skilled
Reaction score
without Dj there is no more chit chat.
it will reduce the activity of instand replies and good relation between members... :troll7:

BETA

Talented
Reaction score
We can use temporary shoutbox .

BETA

Talented
Reaction score

Shubhamalive

Talented
Reaction score
Removing Shoutbox is not at all a good idea, If it is removed thinking that it will increase users post/post counts in the forum then the answer is a big NO. Users dont like using Conversations as they are really holy S#%T. Being on ShoutBox one can easily post there query's and interact with other members on any topic. If some one want to ask if any TRICK is working in MP or not, then if he makes a thread and second member creates thread asking trick in UP.... this will be just SPAM and wastage that will be on DJ, that will surely not liked by old or new users & will surely effect DJ ranking and Image.

So according to me i give this change a very Negative Marking...... :mad::mad::mad::mad::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::minigun::minigun::minigun::minigun::taunt::taunt::P:P:Punish::Punish::troll1::troll1::troll1:

Nikunj

Capable
Reaction score
Removing Shoutbox is not at all a good idea, If it is removed thinking that it will increase users post/post counts in the forum then the answer is a big NO. Users dont like using Conversations as they are really holy S#%T. Being on ShoutBox one can easily post there query's and interact with other members on any topic. If some one want to ask if any TRICK is working in MP or not, then if he makes a thread and second member creates thread asking trick in UP.... this will be just SPAM and wastage that will be on DJ, that will surely not liked by old or new users & will surely effect DJ ranking and Image.

So according to me i give this change a very Negative Marking...... :mad::mad::mad::mad::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::minigun::minigun::minigun::minigun::taunt::taunt::P:P:Punish::Punish::troll1::troll1::troll1:
Jaldi lao shout :aggressive::Punish::Punish::Punish::Punish::Punish::Punish::Punish::Punish::Punish::Punish::Punish::Punish::Punish::Punish::Punish::Punish::Punish::Punish::Punish::Punish::Punish::aggressive::troll7::troll7:

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Shoutbox should be there ,But i am also ok w/o shoutboux :D

$oMu

Talented
Reaction score
Why you do this admin :3 its damn shit here now :headbang:

Bruce Wayne

Skilled
Reaction score

I am support you because without shoutbox no difference between other forums !
So we want back shoutbox :troll7:
BTW forum theme is very cool to back again :troll5:

jithu7844

Skilled
Reaction score
Bring back shoutbox,otherwise spamming and unwanted threads will increase in DJ

Rastinder

Master
Reaction score
Bro u r not so much present on forum nowadays. even i am not. But all those members of forum who are active, mainly found in ShoutBox that keeps this forum LIVE..... :troll4:
i spend my maximum time there , and was always there...

Ethan.mackloy

Master
Reaction score
I reduced my time on dj.
Tiday this is my first login in dj.
Because so boring now.

T@run

Master
Reaction score
@Admin- Now u can see that removing ShoutBox is very Negative for DJ so please Make it back...
and aslo i am getting lots of Notification because i created this thread.and all are requesting it back by posting..
.:Onthequiet:

T@run

Master
Reaction score
@ALL Guys now please Dont post Here...I think Admin got it.....so leave it up to him...and wait for his decision......ok

Senju Hashirama

Capable
Reaction score
Why was it removed at first place?:troll9:

It is very necessary for interaction with different community members since PMing for small things is not possible
Please admin look in this matter ASAP:troll5:

Pra$hant

Junior
Reaction score
DJ.... We need shoutbox... Most of us spend much time on shoutbox.... even we don't post anything there but we learn new things from there... get new updates....

Pls bring it back,,,

Bruce Wayne

Skilled
Reaction score
Please create a poll for voting, How many members want to shoutbox back on forum !

Shubhamalive

Talented
Reaction score
First of all THANKS to Admin on behalf of all DJ Members that ShoutBox is back.
AS now shoutbox is back, i don't think their is need of this THREAD, so i am LOCKING IT!