Airtel Direct Trick :D

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
My 3G data validity reduced from 7 days to 1 day after Airtel Happy Hour ( 3 - 5 am ) cashback message.
Please help.
IMHO u cant deactivate this, better opt new sim else u ll not be able enjoy ul airtel.

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
IMHO u cant deactivate this, better opt new sim else u ll not be able enjoy ul airtel.
Is this offer valid on every Airtel sim and one more thing is this trick working in rAJ with rAJ sim ??

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
Is this offer valid on every Airtel sim and one more thing is this trick working in rAJ with rAJ sim ??
Ya trick can be applied with any airtel sim but recommended is new one.rajasthan or up west sim can be used in any state... trick remian same only recharge amount deffer.

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
Gonna try this in rAJ with mentioned steps by rk

Reaction score
Today I`m Sharing you Airtel Direct Trick and its 100% working in Rajasthan ( Tested By @Gaurav Vaishnav )

What is Direct Trick ?
When no Proxy, VPN required for trick , that is called Direct Trick. And you will get full speed like Paid Net
:)

Requirements :
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

If you want to Buy a Sim Then Contact to @Gaurav Vaishnav

Note : Now many users are facing speed capping issue so plz try it on your own risk !

Please Don`t ask for Decrease Post Count !
Enjoy DJ :drinks:

THANX FOR UR KIND EFFORTS R$K BRO

BUT,
EDIT THE POST BECAUSE GAURAV VAISHNAV IS NOT SELLING SIM'S NOW,SO MEMBERS WOULD NOT PM HIM OR DISTURB.

TheBatman

Average
Reaction score
bro i am from rajasthan...can i sell sim here...if there isnt any problem

TheBatman

Average
Reaction score
bro speed is getting capped 50 % any solution for it...today in the morning my 3g got deactivated automatically i already have a rs 96 plan in the backend though...i recharged with rs 21 & it started working again...but approx after 4-5 gb the speed comes 300-400 max...earlier it was almost 1 mbps+...network coverage here is very good also

dilipjain077

Junior
Reaction score
Raj speed grtting caped gtng only 2g speed even aftr 3g rechgre plz confrm

Avid

Average
Reaction score
Hey guys
So I tried this trick earlier here in Delhi with Harayana Airtel sim and it didn't worked ,so I think Delhi sim might have this loop hole .
And I heard that this was blocked for new cuatomers by Airtel but not sure as it never worked for me in the first place ,

deepak009

Average
Reaction score
Hey guys
So I tried this trick earlier here in Delhi with Harayana Airtel sim and it didn't worked ,so I think Delhi sim might have this loop hole .
And I heard that this was blocked for new cuatomers by Airtel but not sure as it never worked for me in the first place ,
delhi and haryana confirm working confirm by me

ILU

Talented
Reaction score
I have lost 3g signal on Bihar sim...
when I asked cc to activate they told me to Recharge....
How to get back the 3g signal on my sim.

barikajit

Skilled
Reaction score
Any one can help me.. my airtel don't give 3g signal..though I am recharge 3g pack.. call cc they do nothing.. I have Micromax a92 (canvas lite).. retailor said your phone not support airtel 3g..though other provider has give 3g signal...in my area has airtel 3g network.. I am from Calcutta

thunderhawk

Capable
Reaction score
Finally using this trick after all these months, working fine as of now. I have a query, do we have to add a number each time we add a 3g pack, or its required only once.

R$K

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Finally using this trick after all these months, working fine as of now. I have a query, do we have to add a number each time we add a 3g pack, or its required only once.
no need to add again :)

thunderhawk

Capable
Reaction score
no need to add again :)
One last question R$K, please don't mind. Suppose next month the 2g pack expires, and we have to start the process all over again. Do we then have to add the number after doing 2g recharge followed by 3g. Thank you so much..

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
One last question R$K, please don't mind. Suppose next month the 2g pack expires, and we have to start the process all over again. Do we then have to add the number after doing 2g recharge followed by 3g. Thank you so much..
Just go with 2G rechrge nothing more needed... even no need for 3G recharge. Follow my posted thread GET BACK 3G ... No need to waste now on 3G recharge .

TheBatman

Average
Reaction score
this trick is still working & hope works in future also....i would suggest users not to call customer care for reactivating 3g service...better use the sms codes....i saw a thread on sms codes to activate & deactivate 3g...

i have a query

how can i use airtel direct trick with 4G

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
this trick is still working & hope works in future also....i would suggest users not to call customer care for reactivating 3g service...better use the sms codes....i saw a thread on sms codes to activate & deactivate 3g...

i have a query

how can i use airtel direct trick with 4G
Calling cc will not make any difference. Cc exe are so tired and exhausted that they dont even care to reply. Guys working a exe are generally 12th to fresh graduate and dont have much knowledge.
I have seen many guys when i was in jamshedpur and there 3 cc was running, airtel voda and reliance.

If you meet those guys you will realise that you are talking to noob.

They hardly earn 5 to 7 k month.

Supervisor, floor manager and technical department can trace your activity.these noob only know how to take request and escalating to concerned department.

They dont care at all.

And 4G, just make a small recahrge and enjoy... nothing else it there to share.

R$K

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Just go with 2G rechrge nothing more needed... even no need for 3G recharge. Follow my posted thread GET BACK 3G ... No need to waste now on 3G recharge .
but 3G validity needed for 3G speed !

Reaction score
I TRIED AIRTEL 4G RECHARGE IN DIRECT TRICK BUT WHEN DATA OVER NO DATA IS BEING RECIEVED AND IT IS RECONNECTING.

Calling cc will not make any difference. Cc exe are so tired and exhausted that they dont even care to reply. Guys working a exe are generally 12th to fresh graduate and dont have much knowledge.

I have seen many guys when i was in jamshedpur and there 3 cc was running, airtel voda and reliance.

If you meet those guys you will realise that you are talking to noob.

They hardly earn 5 to 7 k month.

Supervisor, floor manager and technical department can trace your activity.these noob only know how to take request and escalating to concerned department.

They dont care at all.

And 4G, just make a small recahrge and enjoy... nothing else it there to share.