• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

> More than 2000+ active users per day.

> You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

> You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

> Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

Join Us Free

Earn 1$ Unlimited Times by Inviting Referrals

Status
Not open for further replies.

HatriGt.Ace

Beginner
Reaction score
Earn 1$ Unlimited Times by Inviting Referrals

Fancy is the place where you discover, collect, and buy from a crowd-curated catalog of amazing goods, wonderful places and innovative stores.

Fancy lets you discover an endless assortment of cool stuff, curated by our global community with one thing in common: exceptional taste.

Use Fancy to find the best gear, plan a vacation, or keep up to date with the latest fashion.

---- Trick To Earn -----

Register Here :

Since im a premium member there , if u join with my referral Id , u will get extra 5$ for every 10 referrals i.e.,
15$ per 10 referrals .

For referral use gmail dot trick and create many accounts with ur referral id

Gmail Dot Trick : for eg : [email protected] is one mail id and [email protected] is another id , but mail comes to common [email protected]

so u can earn 1$ unlimitedly by referrals

Proof :

VDG

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Earned Money
₹ 25
Referrer Link Removed By VDG :cool:
Check our Rules before posting ,
Referrer Link allowed to Premium members only not to General member ;) For Premium check this : :troll:

HatriGt.Ace

Beginner
Reaction score
my frend is also premium member there .. he have bought " Hyde leather oxford " shoe .. i too waiting to earn ..

PROTOTYPE

Capable
Reaction score
I think they take shipping charges,, m not sure,, but when i checked out they were asking for cc..
I did this about a week ago :D

anil sethi

Noob
Reaction score
17$ shipping charges to India.... its NEEDLE or ELEPHANT nothing matter..same shipping charges to all product.

Status
Not open for further replies.