Need Some Innovative Idea

Sumir

Capable
Reaction score
Hello All DM Members,

I'm a Student of Electronics and I am Going to Participate in Texas Instrument Innovation Challenge : India :)

If anyone Here Would Like to Give me Some Cool and Innovative Idea about what Should I make...
I mean there are Thousand of Projects Like ...Water Level Controller, Security System, ...etc. But I want to Present Something New,

So anyone of You have Some Cool Idea Then Don't Hesitate to PM me.

If I found your Advice Interesting, I Would give you Credit in my Project.

If You Don't Know What is This...You Can Read Here

Thanks in Advance ...!!!:)

Sumir

Capable
Reaction score
BRO MENTION YOUR EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
:mad: I Think I have already Mentioned ...!! If you have any Idea then Only Comment ...otherwise Don't make me angry ...!!! :minigun:

rockon

Skilled
Reaction score
Try some solar source for charging battery of mobile and all electronics products...
Why to charge again while done charged through solar source...

Anonymous

Skilled
Reaction score
ye innovative idea tere hone chahiye ya google ki??????....i think it must be yours so dont try to get from wikipedia or something like that or get ready to be disqualified......i had also prepared project on this i will write too here but it will take so much time so wait for some time....

Sumir

Capable
Reaction score
ye innovative idea tere hone chahiye ya google ki??????....i think it must be yours so dont try to get from wikipedia or something like that or get ready to be disqualified......i had also prepared project on this i will write too here but it will take so much time so wait for some time....

Cool ..Okk ..I would Wait:)

Anonymous

Skilled
Reaction score
as i had promised i m back ....may this will help u
1st:solar cooker
in this u have to make a cooker in which food could be prepared with the help of sunlight.......dont worry this is not like the solar cooker available in the market......
for this take a cardboard abt 1m in length and 0.5m in breadth u can adjust it also according to ur need.....now main concept is that u have to make it in such a way that one side will focus the sun rays to the inward direction means at the centre and 2nd is that make the inner covering shiny so that sun rays could be reflected and third is cover the outer surface with black paper.....so that it could absorb more heat .....now its over...

its merit:1.it could be prepared at minimal cost...easy to carry....
demerit:takes 2 or 2and half times more than what we use ..like lpg

so this cannot replace lpg but atleast it will be better alternative for villagers
with this model i went to national level in nctsc..but i was defeated there...but i atleast reached there....

2nd:wheels for the ease to carry suitcase over railway stairs..
for this u have to fix 3wheels....one in front 2 in back.....so when front wheel will go front thenyour suitcase will not touch the ground and your backward 2 wheels will ease ur movement.in this friction force of attraction will be less and hence u will be able to carry ur suitcase easily as u move ur suitcase on floor...

hope u will like it..................................

Sumir

Capable
Reaction score
as i had promised i m back ....may this will help u
1st:solar cooker
in this u have to make a cooker in which food could be prepared with the help of sunlight.......dont worry this is not like the solar cooker available in the market......
for this take a cardboard abt 1m in length and 0.5m in breadth u can adjust it also according to ur need.....now main concept is that u have to make it in such a way that one side will focus the sun rays to the inward direction means at the centre and 2nd is that make the inner covering shiny so that sun rays could be reflected and third is cover the outer surface with black paper.....so that it could absorb more heat .....now its over...

its merit:1.it could be prepared at minimal cost...easy to carry....
demerit:takes 2 or 2and half times more than what we use ..like lpg

so this cannot replace lpg but atleast it will be better alternative for villagers
with this model i went to national level in nctsc..but i was defeated there...but i atleast reached there....

2nd:wheels for the ease to carry suitcase over railway stairs..
for this u have to fix 3wheels....one in front 2 in back.....so when front wheel will go front thenyour suitcase will not touch the ground and your backward 2 wheels will ease ur movement.in this friction force of attraction will be less and hence u will be able to carry ur suitcase easily as u move ur suitcase on floor...

hope u will like it..................................

Thanks Bro For you Cool Suggestion .....I Really Appreciate it .

But, This Comptetion is all About make Things using Circuits and IC's
It's an Electronics Completion where I Have to MAke Some Cool Electronics Gadgets.

Anyway I have Decided to Make a Cool Project ....Based on Solar Enery ...!!!

Your Ideas are Nice ...Thanks Once Again !!!!:)

Anonymous

Skilled
Reaction score
Thanks Bro For you Cool Suggestion .....I Really Appreciate it .

But, This Comptetion is all About make Things using Circuits and IC's
It's an Electronics Completion where I Have to MAke Some Cool Electronics Gadgets.

Anyway I have Decided to Make a Cool Project ....Based on Solar Enery ...!!!

Your Ideas are Nice ...Thanks Once Again !!!!:)
ohh nice......sorry i have not read it properly...
i have one more idea based on electricity generation but u had already selected ur project.....
anyway just last suggestion ..... there judge will mainly concentrate on ur model not upon ur speaking or writing part..but these must be also good...... so prepare ur model nicely so that u can influence the judge and to take over the opponents......