• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

> More than 2000+ active users per day.

> You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

> You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

> Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

Join Us Free

Root Your Android Device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firoz

Master
Reaction score
First download this software from below link and copy it sd card/
Now go to clockwork mod (recovery mod). To go to recovery mode, Just switch off ur mob and hold vol+, home key and power key and wait 20 seonds and just leave. Now you r in recovery mode. select update zip from sd card and select this zip file and after install reboot your device and your device is successfully rooted. Enjoy :)
Download link:

VIRUSVILLA

Junior
Reaction score
does this software can unroot xperia tipo,,,,and it is safe to use or not,,,pls reply

kumarsand

Junior
Reaction score
bro what are the devices that can be rooted with this? i have samsung galaxy tab2 7.0, i want to root it ,so plz tell me easy method, i am just new to andoid world.

ashok.12345

Junior
Reaction score
kya isse recovery mode me aa jayega..???????:)
first u need to install recovery mode in ur phone...u can see tutorial that how to install recovery mode and after installing recovery mode u can access it by pressing button as told above

Jr.Albert

Master
Reaction score
Now go to clockwork mod (recovery mod). To go to recovery mode, Just switch off ur mob and hold vol+, home key and power key and wait 20 seonds and just leave. Now you r in recovery mode. select update zip from sd card and select this zip file and after install reboot your device and your device is successfully rooted. Enjoy :)
Download link:
bro how to instal CWM IN micromax A62 someone needs urgent

amiransari2

Learner
Reaction score
Firoz said:
Download link:
Does it work with karbonn a15

umar

Skilled
Reaction score
Don't worry whose looking for root unroot both coz i m gonna do post for it.
Very soon.

H

Hungergirl

subway suffer key how to get unlimited key's in this game

umar

Skilled
Reaction score
Nice share amir, appxt is a great apk site really it has an awesome collection. I also downloaded a lot of stuff from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.